Like many new and used Ford cars, there are many different models to choose from with the Ford Ka. This should mean that there is a perfect Ka to suit everyone, but if not, you’ll be happy to know that most new Ford Ka models can be customised to suit your needs.
So, which Ka will it be? Here are your options:
• Ka Edge. The Edge features remote central door locking, air conditioning and electric front windows Ka Studio. This particular model has electric power-assisted steering and anti-lock braking as standard, along with driver and passenger airbags, tinted glass and a CD audio system with iPod/MP3 capabilities.
• Ka Studio Connect. For just a fraction more in terms of the price, the Studio Connect comes with a Connectivity pack as standard featuring a USB port, steering wheel audio system controls and Bluetooth hands-free with voice control.
• Ka Zetec. The stunning-looking Zetec has privacy glass, pearl-white inserts on the steering wheel, 15-inch alloy wheels, a split folding rear seat and a Quickclear heated windscreen.
• Ka Metal. A new addition to the Ford Ka lineup, the Metal has similar looks and features to the Zetec but with the addition of a stunning and unique seat design, a chrome exhaust pipe finisher and 16 inch Y spoke alloy wheels.
• Ka Titanium. One of the main features of the Titanium is its sound system, featuring six high quality loudspeakers, an amplifier and subwoofer.